BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

About Me

My photo
I love serving the Lord along side my wonderful husband and best friend who just happens to also be my Worship Pastor. I am a stay at home homeschooling mom of 5 kids, two of which are blessings we adopted from Haiti.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hannah Turned 10!!


It is really hard to believe that Hannah turned 10. Double digits are a little hard to take! We had a 50's themed Sock Hop party. All the girls dressed up - yes, we are still having all girl parties (Thank you, Lord). We played 50's music, chewed bubble gum, hoola hooped, jumped rope, ate hot dogs and onion rings, and then took them all to Suzie Q's for milk shakes and birthday cake:) I wasn't sure how MA and J would react to all the chaos but they joined right in. They even joined the conga line we had going around the house. I cannot wait until they speak English to find out how crazy they think we really are. I know they have no idea what the 50's even entails. Anyhow, it was a great celebration and THANK YOU LORD FOR HANNAH!

0 comments: